Sunday, December 6, 2009

Black rocket

I forgot to post this one when it was finished. It really turned out just the way I want these chrome pieces to look. The greyhound is getting to me and I am totally ready for a more forgiving subject.



This photo was taken at the November show for the members of the Emy Frentz Guild. It was one of three that I put up. It was a fun show but as far as I know only one painting was sold. Not one of mine. We took this one up to Jerry's Shop in Belle Plaine to be with the rest of my chrome paintings. They are hanging there and hopefully giving people the idea that I could do this with their car too. Here is a photo of my display at the show.



The first is an oil plein aire of the flowers in my front yard this summer, the second is a watercolor of Dan's 35 dodge. That one is NFS obviously! And the third is the black rocket. One of these days I might start painting in only one media....not yet though. I like the experimenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment